Since 1998 Prosper Media Group has delivered affordable and professional multimedia Kentucky video production services to a variety of local and national businesses of all sizes. Our services include: Flexible video production packages that serve all varieties of businesses and organizations; State-of-the-art digital HD equipment and dynamic post-production video editing design software. Our studio facility provides efficient, convenient, and professional production resources. We are proud to provide a Professional Response and On-going Service in Production, Efficiency and Reliability. Located in Lexington, Kentucky our video production and award-winning marketing expertise is available anywhere in the world. Creative video production services. It’s what we do.
DOWNLOAD PMG MEDIA KIT: CLICK HERE
KENTUCKY VIDEO PRODUCTION NEWS.
- kNOwMORE Episode 14, The Licking River premieres 01/05/16 on KET! Watch It!
- NEW Episodes of Inside Northern Kentucky series premiering monthly on KET. Watch them!
- kNOwMORE: Nonprofits & Housing- Ronald McDonald House, Habitat for Humanity & More. Preview.
- PMG produces 2015 Great American Rivalry Series Recap for the United States Marines.
- PMG now offering AERIAL VIDEOGRAPHY services.
- DONE IN :60 SECONDS: OPEN CASTING: Contact Us to Schedule Audition… (More)
- PMG STUDIO available for rent. Photo or Video. Call us!
“What a wonderful job on our creative video for our Rural Onshore testing facility. [PMG] was great when working with the team and really made them comfortable including some great ideas that lent some fun to the video while keeping it professional and informative. They stayed within the quote and did a great job. We will definitely be using [PMG] again.”
Jeri Smith, President, Galmont Consulting
KENTUCKY VIDEO PRODUCTION SERVICES.
“We are very excited about developing a relationship with you. We welcome the opportunity to speak in greater detail about the many aspects of innovative multimedia services and how they may benefit your organization.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to “creatively tell your story.” I look forward to working with your organization in the very near future!”
Kyle M. Lake
Executive Producer & CEO